Sunday, July 8, 2012

Whoa whoa whoa!!  I know what you're thinking, "Where have I been?!"
Well, I think I spilled it on a previous post, but I was accepted to the nursing program at my school, and well, it has been taking a lot of my time.  I don't even have time to hangout with friends.  I have no life.  lol.
Anyway, it's summer.  I stayed up late last night reading my previous posts and I suddenly missed writing to my 6 readers.  haha  :P
What else have I been up to?  Well, I finally turned 21.  I did not celebrate it with alcohol, but nonetheless, it was unforgettable.  I celebrated it with amazing people, including my favorite singer/songwriter, who also had a birthday.  She even bought us a huge red velvet cake and surprised me with birthday candles.  She's the best.  :)  Her mom is the cutest though, before we finished up the night, she hugged me and said, "You can drink now!!"  hahahaha
Here are some pictures!  :)






What else?  Oh! I met Dia Frampton.  After being a fan since freshman year high school, I finally met her.  Sisters!!  jk  :)


That was a quick summary version of everything I have been up to.  haha

xo, J

2 comments:

  1. yeah right, you don't have a life, who do you expect to believe that after this post?! :))
    You are amazing! >:D<

    ReplyDelete