Friday, July 5, 2013

Bad Haircut

So yesterday night, I dreamed about getting a really bad hairdo.  I remember walking into a salon and getting all pampered up.  I didn't really tell my hairstylist what kind of haircut I wanted, except that I wanted it short.  I just trusted her to do what she style wanted to do to my hair.  I ended up getting a short bob haircut with different colors: red, green, blue, and blonde.
I know...INSANE.  (O.O)
I remember feeling like I didn't like it, but I at the same time I didn't mind so much.  I just kind of let it be.  I accepted the fact that this lady ruined my hair.  When she finished with my newly styled haircut, we went to the front of the salon to show my mom.....She HATED it.  She immediately told my hairstylist to change it, saying, "Bring my baby back."  My hairstylist was upset.  I was just passive about it.  lol Typical me in real life.  I just kind of let others tell me what to do and I do it with no complaints (most of the time).
So we went back to our seat and my hairstylist started cutting my hair wildly.  She even asked me to choose what color I wanted to keep just so we could "have a little freedom" from what my mom wanted.  I chose to keep the blonde highlights because it didn't look too bad and it looked more "normal" than the other colors.  When she finished, I had a pixie cut, like what I have now, except it had blonde highlights.  Then when she styled it, she put way too much waxy hair product in my hair that it looked slicked back.  But my mom liked it and I didn't think it looked too bad.  I knew I could just wash it off.  Anyway, my hairstylist came back with a brush in her hand and then.....I woke up.

That was my dream.  It was so weird.  Looking back at it now, it kind of shows a little bit of who I am: things I don't like about myself and things I'd like to change.
Plus, I searched what all of this means and I found this site.  Thank you, internet.  It's interesting...
http://www.dreambible.com/hair.html

peace, rawr, and lol

No comments:

Post a Comment