Saturday, July 6, 2013

Spontaneous Moments

So I was thinking back to Kina's show at the park a few weeks ago.  I remembered this one moment when I just really felt alive.  The whole time I was there, it was a great time, but there was one particular moment when Kina was singing a "semi-new" song called "Little Worrior."  It has become one of my favorites lately.  Anyway, during the middle of the song, a flock of birds flew overhead.  I looked up at the sky and that moment couldn't be anymore perfect while sitting out in the grass under the shade and enjoying the good music and being surrounded by happy people.  It's one of those spontaneous moments when you realize you're alive and you say to yourself, "Wow! THIS is LIFE!!"

Those little spontaneous moments are what I live for.

xo, J

P.S. This also means animals really love Kina.  She really is a real life Disney Princess.  haha!  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment