Friday, August 30, 2013

Magnificent Rainbow

I just came back from the gym.  It always feels good walking out of the gym.  I feel like I accomplished something.  haha

Anyway, there has been some summer thunderstorms here in the past 2 days.  Today, when I stepped out of that gym, I experienced "Neon Rain" and saw a full, arched rainbow right above me.  It was pretty magnificent.  Then in the distance, I can see the sun setting behind the rocky California mountains, setting off a yellow-orange glow in the overcast sky.

These past 2 overcast summer days were pretty amazing.  Lonely, but the weather made up for it.  Its just really really humid.  But it didn't bother me much.  All the rain and humidity kind of reminded me of my second home (if you know what I mean), which was nice.  Little piece of home.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment