Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Airport

I love the atmosphere of the airport. There are all different races of people there, and you wonder what part of the world they are going to, where they came from, or what their purpose was to travel so far from home.

I watch people say their goodbyes.  I've seen some cry.  One time, I've seen a little girl about to travel on her own and her father was there saying his goodbye.  It made me wonder though if that little girl has to travel all the time between her parents.  I admit, it's a sad scene, but beautiful at the same time to see the connection between father and daughter.

I've watched people who arrive at the airport from where they came from.  I watch people anxiously waiting for their loved one's arrival.  I love watching friends and family reuniting.

Anyway, what I am getting at here is we all may look different and we all come from different places around the world, but yet, we're all the same in some ways.  In this case, we all have families and friends at a place we like to call "home."  And whether we're saying "hello" or "goodbye" to our family and friends at the airport, there sure is one thing behind every "hello" and every "goodbye," and it's called LOVE.

Love is in the air at airports around the world.

At this point, you might think I'm crazy, but that's because I am.  lol.  But that's how I see the airport in my eyes.  There's more to it than the craziness and excitement of traveling.  Just have to open your eyes and see it.  :)

xo, J

No comments:

Post a Comment