Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just Rambling...

I had fun last night studying with friends until the library closed.  But *sigh*...I just have to keep reminding myself that it's okay to be me.  Someone very dear to my heart even told me so and that someone has no idea how much it means to me.  :) I'm going to show them that I can be successful, even if I am this way. I've always accepted people for who they are, and I've never told them to change and be someone they're not.  Why is it so hard for them to do the same for me and just accept the fact that this is who I am? It hurts, even if I don't show it, but I know that I'm better and stronger than they think I am.

Aside from that, for those who has accepted me for who I am, I want to thank you.  It means a lot.  :)

xo, J

No comments:

Post a Comment