Thursday, January 6, 2011

3:26am

Good morning! :)
I don't get very many text messages or phone calls, but this morning, I got this text message from a friend at 3:26am. It said:
"hi ading, i love you. you're probably asleep and will read this in the morning so good morning!"
(Ading means "younger sibling" if I'm not mistaken. ??)
Anyway, it's funny because I remembered that I actually woke up in the middle of the night to check my text message, but it was unclear because I was half asleep at that time. When I woke up, I recalled reading a text message, but somehow, I had this weird feeling that getting that text message was just a dream. (Yeah, #kidsthesedaysdreamabouttextmessaging - inside joke) I didn't want to look at my phone because I didn't want to feel disappointed if it wasn't there. But in the end, I decided to check my phone and BAM! It was real! lol
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, I really needed that. :')
It's literally a "good" morning for me, and hopefully, for the rest of the day. :P
Now, I hope you have a good day and don't forget to tell someone you love them because you might just make their day. :)
xo, J

No comments:

Post a Comment