Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Awkward Elevator Moment

My friend and I were on the very top floor, 5th floor to be exact, of the Jack Brown building at my school.  Well, there was only one elevator working because the other one was not working.  So here we are waiting forever for the elevator to come.  When it finally did come, the doors gradually opened and it was nearly full. My friend and I barely squeezed in.  It was funny though because when the door opened, people were looking at us smiling. Uhhh…wtf?
Anyway, so the elevator needed to get down to the second (my stop) and the first floor.  But the stupid elevator stopped at every floor!  So here we are a pack of people stuck in a stinky elevator.  Furthermore, some professor tried to squeeze in and the elevator door pretty much squished him as he was walking through, and the girls started yelling! hahaha!
So yeah, during the next floors down, everybody is looking at each other and laughing and complaining saying, “Are you serious?!” as the elevator made it slowly down to each floor.
I don’t know…it was just awkward.  The whole way down, I was staring at the floor trying not to keep eye contact with anyone or trying not to laugh.  haha.  
Yeah, my random/lame/boring adventure (whatever you want to call it) at school.  Just wanted to share.  :P
I have another funny elevator moment when I was at the Mall of Asia in the Philippines.  haha.  But maybe that’s a different blog.  I don’t know.  :P 

1 comment:

  1. that's why i avoid elevators.And because i got stuck in one once and it wasn't fun but.... elevators are a no-no for me :))

    ReplyDelete