Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!

A new year means new challenges and new experiences. Now that 2010 is finally over, I feel like there's a great weight lifted from my shoulders. Everything that was a burden to me last year is long gone and over with and it's time to start fresh. And as always, I know it's not going to be easy, but I'm ready to take on whatever challenge may come. And I know if there's something I can't handle on my own, I've got friends I know I can trust and turn to for guidance. Last year may not have been the best, but I sure did learn a lot and I sure do feel like I've become a stronger person, and I'm proud of it myself. Of course, making it through the year would have not been tolerable without the help of some of my friends, which made it easier for me to end the year right, which was to carry a positive attitude until the turn of the year. :)
*sigh* Bring it on 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear you had a good day/morning.
    My day was not so good, heard someone complaining i was " too cheerfull?!" and my phone slept from my fingers at the subway and now a biig button is missing. Poor phone.
    well, have to go to bed in a bit. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete