Monday, June 3, 2013

Advice

Because I don't have much of a life, I watch a lot of YouTube videos from musicians to vloggers.  This is one of the many places I escape from reality.  Watching these videos take up my time and they keep me entertained.  I also feel some connection with these people, even if I have never met them because I can relate to them in some ways.  Anyway, here are 2 of my favorite YouTube stars giving advice to their fans like myself.

The first one is a musician, Daniela Andrade.  I have been following her since the very beginning of her YouTube career.  In her first advice video, she talks about the "Art of Letting Go."  In other words, the art of letting go of the things that bring you down.  In her second advice video, she gives living tips to live a happy life (she is really cute and funny in this one).  In her third advice video, she talks about high school, achieving your goals, believing in yourself, and that hard work pays off.  She talks about how she dropped out of high school and decided to go back and finish it.  I remember being there and being one of her many fans encouraging her that she can do it.  :)  haha good times...




Meghan Camarena, aka Strawburry17, is a YouTube vlogger.  I discovered her through this old YouTube group called Vlog Candy.  She was one of my favorites from that group.  On her personal YouTube channel, the very first video I watched was the video of her and her best friend laughing.  Literally, the entire video was just them laughing, which I really loved because it's one of the many things that I believe a friendship is all about, and that is being able to laugh with someone about everything and anything.  And it was a fun video...Laughing is contagious.  hahaha
Anyway, Vlog Candy ended, but I continued to follow her and it is really awesome to see how far she has come with her YouTube career.  It even helped land her on the national television show, The Amazing Race.  She even had her first acting debut in Wong Fu Productions' short film, "To Those Nights."  In her advice video she talks about the struggles of how she chose to come about with deciding what she wanted to do with her life and what she was passionate about.
I really love Meghan.  She is very honest in her videos, very open about her life, and she is just one cool chic.  :)  Plus, she has a great taste in music!  She introduced me to He Is We and she's a LIGHTS fan too!!  Woot!


Both of these people found what they are passionate about and now, they're doing what they love most.  I hope and pray to be the same.  It doesn't really feel like it now because I'm still in school and I am still figuring out who I am, but I know I am getting somewhere and I imagine a bright future for me.  :)

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

If you want to follow these beautiful people:
Daniela
- http://www.youtube.com/danielasings
- http://www.youtube.com/danielavlogss
- http://www.twitter.com/danielasings
Meghan
- http://www.youtube.com/strawburry17
- http://www.youtube.com/lifeburry
- http://www.twitter.com/strawburry17

No comments:

Post a Comment