Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kina Grannis in Orange County!

On Sunday, June 23, 2013, Kina hosted a show at the Pittsford Park in Lake Forest, CA. It was a beautiful day in sunny SoCal, and what a better way to celebrate the coming of summer with great music at the park. My brother and I arrived just in time for the first meet & greet session with Kina before she took the stage. Kina, of course, looked as stunning as ever in a cute floral dress and gladiator sandals. Her sense of style and her asymmetrical hairstyle makes her look so chic! As I walked up to her to give her a hug, I told her just how cute she looked. lol I'm really horrible when it comes to meet & greets, I never really know what to say. Anyway, she played some songs from her Stairwells album, 2 cover songs, and 2 songs on her upcoming album that she is currently recording, "My Own" and "Little Worrier." The atmosphere at the park was very relaxing. Everyone was eating, laughing, playing, and laying on the grass. In fact, Kina was very distracted by us while she was singing. She kept on fumbling her lyrics and blaming it on our cuteness. At least that what she said. lol Check out the video! [I'm sure more videos of that day will slowly pop up on YT.  I heard someone recorded the whole show. ;) ]
It is always a refreshing feeling when you go out to see and hear your favorite artists play live.  And of course, it is always a delight to see the adorable and bubbly Kina Grannis.  It was a fun and relaxing day!  I'm already looking forward to going back again next year!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mie!
    Well, don't you both look so lovely and adorable!
    Glad to see you had such a funa and relaxing time :)

    ReplyDelete