Sunday, October 3, 2010

CONFESSION

This is one of my favorite embarrassing confessions.  I felt that my little "Hello" blog was a little on the downside, so here is something funny for all of you, or at least, I think it's hilarious.
One Sunday, my family was running late for church, which is typical for most Filipinos, am I not right?  But anyway, that is not what this is about.
So carrying on, I was in the church parking lot walking swiftly in between cars and fixing my hair.  Suddenly, by accident, my right arm hit the side mirror of someone's old SUV and it fell off!!  
My reaction?  
I panicked and tried to stick it back on with the duck tape, which was the only thing supporting it onto the old SUV, but it wouldn't stick anymore, so I just left it hanging there.  LOL
I walked into the church feeling horrible that I broke someone's car and my dad was laughing at me.
*sigh*  Yeah, I never got to say that I am sorry, which is why I still feel horrible about it.  
But it is funny!  It still makes me laugh at myself when I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment