Monday, October 4, 2010

Hate Mondays

It's funny, isn't it?  The whole world hates Mondays so much that it became a trending topic on Twitter.  There's one thing that the world has in common.  

Anywho, I am here today to talk about how my Monday wasn't so bad.  

Today, I woke up saying, "Ugh, it's Monday."  What made it even worse getting up in the morning was the gloomy weather outside.  Don't get me wrong though, I love gloomy days once in a while, but it was a Monday, so I wanted to be lazy and stay in bed.  :P  

Then finally, I don't know what gotten into me, but when I got to school, my whole mood changed.  As I started walking to class, every person that came my way, I gave them a smile.  lol.  It was awkward exchanging smiles with strangers, but then again, it was nice because it just brought this happy and upbeat vibe for the rest of the day.  :)

But that's not all that happened.  More "good" things happened.  And what I mean by "good" is that my professors for American Government and Kinesiology announced that they will not be holding classes on Wednesday and Thursday.  Woot!  lol.

And that's not all! 

Now, I'm sitting here in the dark on the couch in the living room, wearing my pajamas, writing this blog, and listening to Clara Chung's new album, "The Art in My Heart," that came in the mail today!!  :D

Well, that was my Monday.  How was your Monday?  I think Mondays should be like this more often.  hehe.  :)

"You put a smile on my heart."  <3 :)



2 comments:

  1. Well there this famous song by the Boomtown Rats called "I Don't Like Mondays" It was written from a true story. You can read about it in this youtube video /watch?v=J7x-ldj4UKA
    .... the gist of it is that this girl shot some people and when they asked her why she did it she replied, "I don't like Mondays!" A bit extreme huh?! Me, some weeks i have no idea if it is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. I usually know when it's Saturday. Although, I have been known to wake up a few times in the last year kind of in a panic and say "what day is it!!". When the reply comes back "it's Saturday"... oh man.. it's the best feeling ever. It's like Christmas!

    I think my roommate once said, on a particularly depressing day, another day.. another day closer to death! Haha! Which is actually kind of funny when you think about it, but it was like, "ok thanks for that thought!" BUT, it made me think .... hmm i better do something worthwhile tomorrow!! So.... to tomorrow!! Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I've heard of that story! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete