Friday, October 15, 2010

FRIENDSHIP


Wrote this a while ago, but here it is again. :)

One day, my 12 year old cousin asked me, "How many friends do you have on Facebook?"
At that time, I had about 165, and I had Facebook for a longer time than him, of course.  Then he tells me that he had 176 friends and he says, "I have more friends than you.  Why?  How did that happen?"

I didn't answer.  I had something in my heart that I was dying to say, but I just looked at him and smiled because I knew that even if I told him, he wouldn't understand.  He doesn't think like the way I(we) do yet.  In other words, he's not quite matured yet.  lol.  And his English isn't quite perfect yet.  hehe.

Anyway, what I wanted to say to him and what I am trying to say right now, is that...

Friendship is not a popularity contest, or about who has the most friends, but rather, it's about the few you have close to your heart.  <3  :)

Awww...CHEEEEESE!! 

xo, J

P.S.  I hope to be one of the friends close to your heart.  lol jk jk :P

No comments:

Post a Comment