Friday, October 29, 2010

Enough to Make Me Smile

Today, was one of those days. You know, when you wake up in the morning and you feel like crap. To top it off, I had 2 midterms to do. The first one, I was totally late for because I got stuck in traffic on the way to school. I think I did alright on my tests, but I also can't help but to feel a little disappointed in myself because I don't feel like I'm giving much effort into my classes this quarter. *sigh* I have 5 weeks left with these classes that I'm taking now, and I'm going to TRY to do good. TRY. :)
Anyway, my day turned around. I was walking to the library and this old man was passing out free pocket sized Bibles. He saw me. We exchanged smiles and he asked, "Would you like a free Bible?" I was going to not get one and keep walking, but I turned around and got one anyway. When I did that he said with a smile on his face, "Oh! Thank you! God bless you! Have a good day!"

And THAT ladies and gents, a simple smile and a simple greeting from a stranger, was enough to make me smile. :)

And then of course, I went in the library and started looking through the Bible and that just made my day even better. lol :)

Yeah. That's it. :D

xo, J

P.S. I like to blast my iPod and dance around the house at night when every one is sleeping. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment